1. VALIDITY, CONTRACTING PARTS AND LIMITS
The current general contract terms of andreanoshop.com apply to all orders placed in our online store.
Corporate Data: Andreano Shop S.r.l
69 B. BRIN STREET 80142 NAPLES – IT
VAT Registration: 08934051213 – REA NUMBER NA: 996291
Tel.: +39 081 780 7990 – Fax.: +39 081 595 5163
2. ORDER PROCEDURE AND STIPULATION OF THE CONTRACT
(1) On the commercial pages of andreanoshop.com you have the possibility to choose and order products. Once you find the desired product, you can – by clicking on “Add to cart” – enter it without any commitment in the shopping cart.
You can at any time check or delete the products in the shopping cart. The product can remain in the cart all the desired time. You can select the type of shipment before ordering. To buy the products you have added to your shopping cart, click on the “complete order” button. After the insertion of your data and the choice of the payment method, you will reach the page and the final phase of the order, you will be able to check and correct your data again. By clicking on the “Place Order” button you will place a binding order of the products contained in the shopping cart.
(2) The purchase contract is made when the Andreano Shop, with a confirmation sent by e-mail, accepts your order.
(3) The contract text is saved on our servers. You can view and print the general terms and conditions from our website at any time.
For registered customers, the order details will be available in the system of our store even after placing the order, requires password as registered user.
(4) The available languages in which the contract can be implemented are the following: English, Italian, French, German.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Instructions on the right of withdrawal, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, art.49, paragraph 4.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days.
The period expires 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the property.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the Andreano Shop Srl with legal address: 69 Benedetto Brin Street, 80142 NAPLES NA, Tel: +39 081 780 7990, Fax: +39 081 5955163, firstname.lastname@example.org through a explicit declaration (for example, by paper mail or pec email@example.com, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. To this aim you can use the example of the attached withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory or use our online procedure in the reserved area.
Average Withdrawal Form:
(fill in and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Addressee Andreano Shop Srl – 69 Benedetto Brin Street. Tel: +39 081 780 7990 – Fax: +39 081 5955163 – email: info @ andreanoshop.com hereby
I notify the withdrawal from my sale contract of the following goods:
– Received on
– Consumer’s name
– Consumer’s address
-Consumer’s signature (only if this form is served on paper)
To respect the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication concerning the exercise of the withdrawal right before the expiry of the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments you made in our favor, including delivery costs, except for the return shipping costs and with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method different from the cheapest standard delivery method that we offer, immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day we were informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the reimbursement will not cause you any expense.
We can refuse the refund until we receive the goods. You will have to send back or deliver the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days from the day you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back within 14 days. The immediate costs of returning the goods are at your expense. You are responsible for the loss of the value of the goods only if this loss was caused by an unnecessary handling of the goods with the aim to verify the consistency, characteristics and operation.
In the case of tailor-made and/or personalized products, the right of withdrawal is not applied. In particular, pursuant to art. 15 of Dir. 25/10/2011, n. 2011/83/EU, and pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded, among others, also in relation to the supply of tailor-made or clearly personalized goods. In such cases, imperative, expressly codified, the consumer who has placed the order concerning the supply of such goods can not, therefore, exercise the withdrawal or return the product delivered; instead, the seller has the right to refuse the return of the product and reject the reimbursement of the price paid, provided that – punctually according to art. 49 Cod. Cons – he indicated in the general conditions for which products the right of withdrawal is excluded. Please note that the right of withdrawal is not applied in the case of tailor-made and/or personalized
products. Pursuant to art. 15 of Dir. 25/10/2011, n. 2011/83/EU, as well as, with reference to the Italian legal system, pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code the right of withdrawal for distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises is excluded, among others, also in relation to: the supply of tailor-made or clearly personalized goods; the supply of goods that risk to deteriorate or expire rapidly (e.g. food products); the supply of sealed goods that can not be returned for hygienic reasons or connected to health protection and have been opened after delivery (e.g.: creams, sunscreens and cosmetics in general, toothpastes and
food supplements); the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the publication supply
In the event that the consumer has made orders concerning the supply of the goods listed above, he can not, therefore, exercise the withdrawal or return the product delivered.
4. PAYMENT AND DELIVERY SYSTEMS
(1) The purchase price becomes immediately payable with the order. Prices include statutory VAT and packaging.
(2) Shipping costs are calculated separately and are shown separately on the invoice. Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping method Standard or Express and the country of destination. In the case of shipments outside the EU there are customs duties, taxes and additional fees.
Here there is the table with the services we offer:
|ITALY||EUROPE||USA AND CANADA||ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD|
|UPS® EXPRESS SAVER||The next working day||The next working day in the EU, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland||Before the end of the second working day in all main destinations||Within 2-3 working days|
|UPS® STANDARD||1-2 days||1-5 days|
(UPS® Express Saver is a service with a refundable guarantee))
(3) You can choose to pay in advance, with PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit card:
- For the advance payment method we will provide you with our bank details in the order confirmation and we will deliver only after receiving the payment.
- Using the PayPal payment service you will not have to face additional costs. If you use the PayPal direct debit system or pay with your PayPal credit, the goods will be sent immediately.
- You can pay with MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards and in any case all the provisions of the Banca Sella system. In case of payment by credit card, the validity of the card is verified during the order processing. The debit on your account follows the order confirmation.
If you exit the payment process, the system considers the transaction declined and the Gestpay variable empties the cart.
If you want to try again the payment of the same order:
1) Click on the “Payment” button on the Gestpay return page, this button will bring you back to the shopping cart where the same order will be there with the payment option selected.
2) Next to the “Payment” button you find the “My Account” button from this screen via the “Orders” button you can access the order history and then to the canceled order, with the “Payment” button you can proceed again.
You will find more information and details on how to pay in the “FAQ” section of our store.
The warranty is governed by the provisions of the law in force at the time of purchase.
6. AGREEMENT FOR RETENTION OF TITRE
The goods remain our property until the payment is completed.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
The Italian law is valid except for the “Convention on the International Sale of Goods”. For consumers, this choice of the applicable law applies only in the event that the protection granted through the compulsory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence is denied.
8. DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
In the event that a provision of these conditions were or became invalid, the remaining conditions would not lose their validity. In place of the invalid conditions, the relative legal regulations are valid.
Version of 01 July 2018
Online conciliation rules pursuant to art. 14: The European Commission provides a platform for the composition of online disputes at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
For assistance requests, please contact our service of customer support for the respective contact form.
CUSTOMS INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS FROM SWITZERLAND
In the case of shipping to Switzerland the German turnover tax according to § 4 paragraph 1 a of the UStG is not calculated, the law relating to turnover tax.
So you will receive from us only an invoice containing the net value of the goods.
All shipments from abroad are subject to customs duties and value added tax. In the postal traffic the customer is worth as an importer and is therefore obliged to pay the amounts therein. Swiss Post requires the payment of these sums at the time of the package delivery.
We expressly draw your attention to the fact that in case of importation into Switzerland the customer is required to pay taxes and duties specific to the country, as well as the import tax.
Items purchased from us are subject to import tax. However, this tax is only levied from a minimum tax amount of CHF 5 (de minimis threshold). Please note that the Swiss customs (representing Swiss post) do not invoice customs fees and value added tax on orders with a maximum merchandise value of approx. CHF 65.00 (= about EUR 40.00), with possible exceptions (depending on the type of goods and weight of the shipment).
For orders with a value of the goods exceeding approx. CHF 65.00 is charged an import tax currently equal to 8% of the invoice amount. Furthermore, when the exemption threshold is exceeded, Swiss Post requires a fee of approx. CHF 10.00, the so-called “Postvorweisungstaxe”. The total amount is withheld at the time of delivery by the recipient. Basis of calculation for the duty and tax is the amount of the invoice (order value + shipping costs).
Exemption from turnover tax for export deliveries in non-commercial passenger traffic:
It is noted that orders to be sent to a German address are always subject to turnover tax. The export of own initiative by a Swiss recipient of the invoice does not cause an exemption from the tax. A tax-free delivery is only possible if we ship your order directly to Switzerland.
The above indications are provided without guarantee. We invite you to find out in the EZV Customs Federal Administration about the measures envisaged by the tax regulations in advance.
If you have any questions or problems, you can contact us using the contact form.